- The Frugal Novice wrote a “Top Ten Tuesday” list of kids’ activities. They are simple, frugal, and entertaining; all in a tidy list form. That’s a win, win, win, win, if you ask me.
- Jill Savage wrote a post on The Confident Mom about “Being A Yes” mom. I’ve heard this before, but it’s the kind of thing I need to hear every so often, just to shake of the lazies.
- Saving Dollars and Sense put together a list of Report Card Freebies. I’m trying to be thankful that it includes Krispy Kreme donuts, and not hateful that we do not have a Chick-fil-a here. Yet.
- The clever and inventive 3inunder3 made a very cute “Bedtime Instructions Sign”, and included step-by-step instructions in her post about it.
- The new season of the Bachelorette starts Monday. It’s sure to be full of the most dramatic rose ceremonies ever; especially with that crazy girl handing out the roses. I’ve missed Chris Harrison deeply, and also my favorite Bachelor/ette blog. Lincee from I Hate Green Beans always rounds up who she thinks is going to make it to the end. I’ve laughed so hard my Diet Coke came out of my nose at some of her posts before, so don’t say I didn’t warn you.
For more Saturday Stumbles, check out Its Come 2 This.