Why do I love “Come On Over!”? Let me count thy ways…
- It encourages kids to use their imagination, be creative, and have fun.
- It teaches them to explore the world and solve problems through play.
- It’s as local as berries in the spring and apples in the fall; yet Fred Willard is the show’s “Silliness Director”.
- The first episode was entitled, “Let’s Wrap Something In Tin Foil”. What’s not to love about that?!
- The humor is appealing to kids and adults. This season will have an episode called, “Laughter is the Best Medicine.”
If you need to see the contest rules, check out yesterday’s post. Good luck!
“Come On Over!” © 2007 Enthusiastic Productions, LLC-founded by the Grand Rapids Children’s Museum and artist Joel Tanis (In JEST Ideas, LLC).