I grew up being told not to toot my own horn. It is with some (but not much) hesitation then that I announce today’s Feature Friday…
It is Big Binder! I am so excited about the contests this week I want to talk about them again.
- We launched the contest Monday with Litehouse Dressings and one of ten chances to win a jar of this delicious treat.
- Tuesday we warmed up with Onion Crock Soup and a chance to win a case of tasty goodness.
- Wednesday we heard all about Alicat Kitchens and got the chance to win a $25 gift certificate.
- Thursday brought us the chance to win one of 5 Cheeze Kurls t-shirts or one of 5 Munchster’s dolls.
- Friday we have a case of Stehouwer’s Beef Sizzlers to win.
I am so excited that these companies were generous in their donations and that Big Binder readers are learning of products from our area we didn’t even know about.
This is how it’s supposed to work!
Thanks to everyone for playing along. It’s not over – you can still enter the contests. Don’t be shy, enter everything you are interested in! If you’re from another area please still enter; many products are available nationally and if not, we’ll work something out.
Watch for more Eat Local with Big Binder contests next week!